Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please note that you have to check your e-mail and CONFIRM your subscription to get A Daily Dose of the Gerald. If you think you signed up but do not recieve it, make sure you verified your subscription.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Maureen Is Awesome

Morning all. Today, let's talk about Maureen's shoes. Maureen is a good friend of mine, and by good friend I mean just about the best kind of friend you can have, and she's got shoes...lots of shoes. Some are attractive, some are okay, and some are even disturbing (who wears shoes covered in feathers??). Well the thing I admire is that no matter what other people (including me) think about her shoes, she rocks them with confidence and pride. This is a very important trait to have or to learn. Ultimately, the only one you need to make sure is happy is you. If it makes you happy to wear it, then rock it like you mean it. No matter what reactions you may get from others, no matter who expresses their disagreement in the fashionability of said shoes, just rock 'em. The same goes for anything, if it is what you want, if it is how you want to represent yourself, if it is what makes you happy, then be proud of it. Life is short, live it the way you want to remember it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to change the line to "Most are attractive, a few are okay, and some I don't like because I am stupid.

Anonymous said...

Maureen left a pair of shoe's under by bed. I smell them all the time.

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny I can call who left that comment from a mile away. And stop sniffing my shoes. I know you are obsessed with me/them but they do not fit your feet and you are stretching them out! Can I have them back already?

Contributors