Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please note that you have to check your e-mail and CONFIRM your subscription to get A Daily Dose of the Gerald. If you think you signed up but do not recieve it, make sure you verified your subscription.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Chipotle

Okay, so I was a little upset this morning, just needed to vent. Now, I was still a little grumpy until I was presented with a very intriguing question, "Jerry, where did you get Chipotle from?" What a strange question, I'm eating from a bag that says "Chipotle", she knows I'm eating food from Chipotle, and yet she asks the most mind-blowing question of the day! I didn't even know how to answer the question, I was shocked! I told her it's right around the corner from the factory where they make white meat chickens and dark meat chickens. Have a good evening everybody, and remember, if it looks like Chipotle, it smells like Chipotle, and the bag says Chipotle, it probably came from Chipotle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courious as to why this just came in my email now...but nonetheless if you hear hoofs think horses not zebras.

Anonymous said...

This came to your e-mail because Jerry doesn't know how to work his own blog....Oh snap!

Sorry...had to say it Jer-bear. You need me.

Anonymous said...

You're right, I do. I'm man enough at least to admit that.

Contributors