Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please note that you have to check your e-mail and CONFIRM your subscription to get A Daily Dose of the Gerald. If you think you signed up but do not recieve it, make sure you verified your subscription.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

As many of you may have deduced from not receiving a "Daily Dose of The Gerald" email yesterday, I was off. While many of you were at your desks yesterday, grumpy about it being Monday, wondering why in the world the phones would ring at 9:00AM on the dot, I was in bed sleeping... Well, I thought of something a little clever for yesterday, and since I missed it and we've already deemed "Two Fer Tuesdays", I propose "Make A List Mondays". Monday mornings are often glum and slow, as we are trying to get back into the swing of things after having off the weekend (a luxury that some of you may enjoy). First thing in the morning, as you sip your morning coffee, make a list of things you need to get done for the week. Maybe some phone calls you need to make, meetings you need to schedule/ attend, bills that need to be paid, maintenance on your car that needs to be done, etc. I am very guilty of letting things fall by the wayside, so I will be the first to practice this weekly list.

- Send out morning email (which will be prepared in my evenings and sent out for everyone's guidance and wisdom in the morning)
- Everyday this week, look into the mirror and explain to yourself why you're sooooo awesome.
- Pay car payment, electricity, rent, good-looking people tax
- Answer fan mail
- Get 5 apartment applications and turn them into happy move-ins
- Do homework for my Ninja Masters Program at the secret temple in the shadows of the mystical Mitsubishi Mountains
- Finalize plans to move to Cuba

Have a good day everybody, keep your April Fools pranks somewhat clean, especially while at work, but I want to hear some good stories later...

No comments:

Contributors