Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please note that you have to check your e-mail and CONFIRM your subscription to get A Daily Dose of the Gerald. If you think you signed up but do not recieve it, make sure you verified your subscription.

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm #1!

Welcome back, where have you guys been? Okay, I've been slacking. Maybe I've been lacking motivation, but I've had time to reflect a little and am starting to focus on what to do with my own life.

I've always got all this great advice for everybody, maybe it's time for me to put as much of my own advice as possible and make some things happen! So... I'm going to put on a Superman costume, or maybe a cross between a superman and a ninja costume... Then I'm going to learn how to fly, by jumping off the cliffs of The Grand Canyon!! Wait a minute...I'm not doin' that, that's crazy! 

Okay, I'm going to write a list of "things to do" and strengthen all the pillars in the foundation of my life, start knockin' 'em, out one by one. Once you've gotten complete control of your life, then you can start chasing the dreams. I'm gettin' that Aston Martin, betta believe that. But I think I'll wait until I can walk into a car dealership in England and pay cash for the car of my dreams, without so much as a bit of hesitation. Don't worry, I'll make sure to notify you via email, text message, phone calls (pre-recorded mass phone calls), planes flying with banners, a big gorilla hanging on the side of the Empire State Building with a sign on it, to let you know when I'll be driving by your house to show off my new status defining toy. Damn, that's gonna be tight!

Okay, back down to Earth, Jerry. I've been wanting to say that I very much appreciate the people who read and comment about my rantings and imaginations everyday. People always ask about it, joke about it, sometimes even criticize it. I really appreciate it all. You would be shocked at how much this type of therapy can change a person. I get to wear my emotions not only on my sleeve, but also in writing. Then people that I know and people that I don't know give me feedback and insight. It's crazy, even just how much this world has changed in the last ten years. Anyway, thank you all for motivating me by reading my random thoughts everyday and letting me know that you do, it's pretty good ego fodder. Ha! He's got jokes, jokes and more jokes! 

That Jerry guy is awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said, Jerry. Well said. I must admit that I'm not always a fan of what you have to say, but I give you props for saying it anyway. Yes, I mock and ridicule your thoughts at times, but if you knew me personally, I have no doubt you'd do the same toward me. How else can we expand our ways of thinking other than to read or hear thoughts and opinions that differ from our own? I may lean toward the acerbic regarding your entries, but it should be known that I understand what you're saying here. Opinions of others be damned; you are who you are. I am who I am. There is nothing to do but accept those things. Getting a laugh from it is just a bonus.

Contributors