Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please note that you have to check your e-mail and CONFIRM your subscription to get A Daily Dose of the Gerald. If you think you signed up but do not recieve it, make sure you verified your subscription.

Friday, May 30, 2008

Who's the Coolest? Me, That's Who.

IIIIIIIIIItttttttttt'ssssssssssss Friiiiiiidaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Good morning, and welcome to WJReeZy live on the radio! Yes, I need a radio show...or maybe not. So, I've been a pretty boring guy as of late. Not going out much at all, haven't even had a drink in a bit. I've been trying to focus on work, as well as some other endeavors that I had temporarily dropped the ball on.

I've decided through much advice and coaching from people around me, that if I'm going to make any moves it's gotta be now. It's time to start "walking the talk" instead of just talking all of the time (I'm pretty good at talking all of the time). In the beginning it will be easier to stay motivated, but it will definitely get harder to push myself over time. Finding ways to keep going, and having a support system will be important for me.

I haven't done research on the subject, but I'm willing to bet that the majority of successful people in this world have had some sort of support system, whether it be friends, family, wife, girlfriend, robot monkeys, etc. A good support system will help keep you honest, keep you on a straight path, pick you up when you're down, bring you back down to earth when you're getting too confident, and overall just be there for you.

Luckily for me, I do have a great support system, full of friends and family who push me, give me new ideas, shoot down my bad ideas, and let me know that no matter what happens, I'll always be the coolest person they know... Okay, time to get back to business. Have a good day everybody, and remember...I'm the coolest person you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have the perfect face for the radio.

Contributors