Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please note that you have to check your e-mail and CONFIRM your subscription to get A Daily Dose of the Gerald. If you think you signed up but do not recieve it, make sure you verified your subscription.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

What Would Jerry Do?

I know, I know, I'm a little late with the morning announcements today. Gimme a break, it is "Hump Day"... So I'm sitting here at my desk trying to figure out how I'm going to get through the day..."what would Jerry do??" and it hits me! How can I make today be a better day than yesterday? Simple, raise the bar. Set out to accomplish more than you did yesterday. It doesn't have to be monumental, just something more. Some of my co-workers and friends have already begun their children on a journey to achieve more and more everyday. A new golden lesson has arisen from the depths of The Gerald. Sure to take the "Happy Birthday" song's place as the most sung and popular song in the world, these oh-so-intelligent parents are teaching their children to sing, "I wanna be, I wanna be like Jerry". Ingenious I tell you! Alright, I'm off to see through some new goals, have fun today everybody.

No comments:

Contributors