Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Please note that you have to check your e-mail and CONFIRM your subscription to get A Daily Dose of the Gerald. If you think you signed up but do not recieve it, make sure you verified your subscription.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Katy Perry vs. Zooey Deschanel


Hi, It's Maureen this time, not Jerry, because it might be slightly weird if he was the one posting this but it needs to be addressed, so i'll be the one to do it. So the topic of conversation amongst lots of our friends has been Katy Perry of the "I Kissed A Girl" fame. Ok not her so much as how much she looks like indie actress Zooey Deschanel. And by "looks like" I mean her super twin that was stolen at birth by wild robot monkeys.


You know you realized it too when you were watching So You Think You Can Dance last week. (Kirby, I'm looking in your general direction).



The first and second pictures are Zooey, the third is Katy Perry, click to enlarge.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YESSSSSSSS --- HAS ANYONE SEEN THEM IN THE SAME ROOM TOGETHER? I DOUBT IT!!!

You know, a little while back Zooey was talking about starting a music career – but perhaps she realized she would have better luck if she did so under another name. Voila! Katy Perry was born.

Anonymous said...

They HAVE to be the same person. Everyone I have talked to said they look too much alike and I agree. Music career eh? That would explain the tambourine pic of Zooey....

Anonymous said...

Yes I have seen them in the same room...both in my bed...and I don't think their sisters, I mean the things they were doing...

Ha, one could only dream.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for clearing that up for me matt. It was really stressing me out. So to be clear, Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel are not the same person and they are both bi-sexual. Awesome.

Anonymous said...

LOOOOK Here's a pic of the two of them TOGETHER -- what timing!

http://perezhilton.com/2008-07-24-theyre-not-the-same-person

Anonymous said...

No freaking way! I can't believe it....I bet one was given up for adoption at birth. They are definitely twins.

Contributors